G5V-2 Low Signal Relay - OMRON - Korea
Product Details Portlet
G5V-2 Low Signal Relay
General-purpose, Low-cost, Two-pole Relays for Signal Circults
- General-purpose DIL terminal layout.
- Wide switching power of 10 µA to 2 A.
- Fully-sealed type Relays standardized with bifurcated crossbar contacts. Highly reliable in addition to its high environment resistance.
- Conforms to FCC Part 68 (impulse withstand voltage of 1,500 V for 10 x 160 νs between coil and contacts and between contacts of the same polarity).
- High dielectric strength at 1,000 VAC between coil and contacts, and 750 VAC between contacts of the same polarity.
- UL and CSA standard approved.
|Note:||When ordering, add the rated coil voltage to the model number.|
|However, the notation of the coil voltage on the product case as well as on the packing will be marked as □□ VDC.|
|High Sensitivity Models
|NOTE:||The above values are initial values.|
|1.||The contact resistance was measured with 10 mA at 1 VDC with a voltage drop method.|
|2.||The insulation resistance was measured with a 500 VDC megohmmeter applied to the same parts as those used for checking the dielectric strength.|
|3.||This value was measured at a switching frequency of 120 operations/min and the criterion of contact resistance is 50 Ω. This value may vary depending on the switching frequency and operating environment.
Always double-check relay suitability under actual operating conditions.
|PCB Mounting Holes
●Long-term Continuously ON Contacts
℃Using the Relay in a circuit where the Relay will be ON continu- ously for long periods (without switching) can lead to unstable contacts because the heat generated by the coil itself will affect the insulation, causing a film to develop on the contact surfaces. Be sure to use a fail-safe circuit design that provides protection against contact failure or coil burnout.
When washing the product after soldering the Relay to a PCB, use a water-based solvent or alcohol-based solvent, and keep the solvent temperature to less than 40.
℃ Do not put the Relay in a cold cleaning bath immediately after soldering.