1. Force-Stroke Characteristics
- Operation 1: FP to OP
- The actuator is pressed and the switch operates (turns ON) at the operating force (OF).
- Operation 2: OP to TTP
- The actuator is pressed farther and the switch maintains an ON state.
- Operation 3: TTP to RP
- The actuator is no longer pressed and when the operating force drops to the release force, the switch releases (turns OFF).
As the operating force (OF) increases, the contact force between the contacts increases and the contact resistance decreases.
2. Contact Resistance - Contact Force Characteristics
The contact resistance varies with the contact force on the contacts.
As the contact force increases, the contact resistance decreases, creating stability between the contacts.
3. Contact Force-Stroke Characteristics